Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Behind the Scenes: Trash The Dress Session













This weekend my dress was trashed in a coveted Trash The Dress session with Ben Chen from SoCalPixels and I was so excited. I consider myself somewhat of a craft connoisseur. I like to make stuff including dresses and recently I've made bridal dresses that's fun, affordable and perfect for a Trash the Dress Session. If you don't know what a Trash The Dress Photo shoot Session is please check it out. Being behind the scenes for this photo shoot was and amazing experience. It was romantic and it topped off my weekend like a bright red cherry on a perfect dollop of cream. I can't wait to do it again, and I can't wait to see the professional finished product. Stay Tuned!
Sincerely
Ebony


No comments:

Post a Comment