Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rhianna {Reb'l Fleur} Notes


The other day my husband went on a perfume haul at Macy's...now normally I neeeeever purchase, wear or even glance at celebrity {endorsed} fragrances. They usually scream, over exposure.  But to my surprise amiss the Micheal Kors and my signature Gucci Flora was a pink box with the picture of Rhianna on it.  At first I plan to put up a fuse...dismissing the package all together in protest, but my husband counter with the fact that it really smells good.  To my hesitation, I smelled it and immediately fell in love.  I've been wearing it for the past few days.  I love the smell of floral it invokes, tuberose,hibiscus and violet with a dash of coconut water, it's a subtle fusion of musk and floral which gives it a mature yet fun scent.

I'm loving it and I just had to share my scentiment...

This fragrance is not scheduled to be released until Feb. but it's available at Macy's now!

No comments:

Post a Comment