Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

All Hale the King of {Anthropologie}

Sooo obviously Sean O'Mara is not the King of Anthropologie but he definitely should be...with a hit #1 selling fragrance in the international retail boutique conglomerate. He's putting Margo Elena of Lollia, Tokyo Milk and Love&Toast to shame and for good reason.

Being that I'm on the path to establish Nina Fleurina as a Premiere Candle and Perfume Shoppe my husband and I took a trip downtown Los Angeles and attended the California Gift Show.  It wasn't all the rage but we ended up choosing some pretty amazing product, but to my chagrin I was truly disappointed by the service that I was given by one of my favorite brands Tokyo Milk.  I couldn't wait to see, smell...oooh and aaah the new fragrances of Margot Elena, but upon entering the Lollia booth, no service, and in the next booth Tokyo Milk, the young woman was so uninterested I was immediately turned off.  I was so dissapointed. I was really looking forward to ordering and gracing my store with the Margot Elena brand. Oh but how ice cream and a little spritz of perfume can brighten up your day...uh, when I met Sean O'Mara personally he was definitely the cherry on top sooooo I'm so honored to not only have the wonderful Royal Apothic Perfumes in my store we will also be carrying his newest line Societies of Scent. He gave me a personal  fragrance breakdown, a glass of red wine, and lots of laughs It was a totally different experience thanks to the fabulous Mary Rentfro Rep. at Finelines Company for several brands including Royal Apothic. She's amazing He's amazing and the time was definitely memorable.  I can't wait...ooooh it's gonna be scentsational.




Sooo much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment