Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NEW HOME for NINA!

"Rose, by any other name.... ( Shakespeare)
Not only does  One Thousand One Hundred Eleven bring the wonder of the New Year it also quite possibly brings me a new home (for my business) and a re-visitation to an old passion of mine. For many many years, I've been praying for an opportunity to have a space of my own but not just a "space" I've spent many, months, days and  hours dreaming of a lofty, airy, free spirited , romantic space to call my own and I just might have found the perfect location to launch Nina Fleurina Scentsory Studio.  Can you imagine being surrounded by fragrant candles, ambiant light, and the fragrant aroma of lavender, vanilla, english toffee, cinnamon, cedar, roses, and over a hundred other fragrances including candles, hand made potpourri, difussers, lotion, creme, shower gel, perfume oil, shower mist and a list of other luxury's.

My new home will be situated in a small college, community in Claremont Ca, just 30 mins from Los Angeles
Soon I will be signing a lease, getting the keys and continuing the Journey of mine in a fabulous Scentsory Studio.

Stay tuned for the Opening Party...

No comments:

Post a Comment