Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Pink Garage {The New Bohemian Glam}







I'm so excited about all the {news} in my life. Believe me it's been N-Sane but you can't keep a good chick down! lol! Anyway I've made a new friend and fellow blogger in Holly Lauren, owner of The Pink Garage, she's revolutionizing the new bohemian glam style. She's all about the feminine, vintage, old , new, sexy, fun and fabulous and she'll be managing the new boutique at the Urban Barn in San Diego Ca. soon to be Mahogany Maddison's new home. She's an amazing girl with a larger then life personality. So when surfing for new blogs mosey on over to The Pink Garage, she's new to the blogging word but she's fun and full of inspiration. If you decided to stop by tell her I said Hi!!!!
Staying Fanci
Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment