Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh So Stylish!






Just for the record I'm back to normal, my life is well It's life but let's just say I'm maintaining my fabulousness these days. {Marriage is blissful again}






My shoppe The French Alchemists is Opening Sat!






I didn't think I could make it but it's almost here and I'm ecstatic. It's looking so pretty and I can't wait to show pictures. In the mean time a girl can aspire this image screams pretty in pink!






What a stylish way to display loveliest pink balloons.






I generally hate balloons at an event but these pink ones with this dress is def. and must.


Oh it't won't hurt to have a few hundred balloons there...j/k but I'll have a few. Stay tuned for Pictures!


Fanci, Fanci!

Ebony



2 comments:

  1. Im looking forward to seeing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have enjoyed visiting your beautiful blog. I will definately be back to see photos:)
    Have a pretty day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete