Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Flora

My first Inspiration Board inspired by my new Summer fragrance, Gucci Flora.



I truly believe in "Aromatherapy" not just for medicinal properties but because I believe fragrances are nostalgic. It can spark emotions, and feelings that can snap you back to a place in time in your life.

For weekend getaways with the husband several Summers ago I would wear a fragrance called Magnatism by Escada, it reminded of being young and free, sounds a little cliche, but it did.

Now I have a new Summer fragrance and it's quite nice.

My blog is still going through a bit of a transition so please bare with me.

{Merci}
Ebony

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved vanilla and now I love Amazing Grace by Philosophy. They make me feel free, confident and alluring.

    ReplyDelete