Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Slip into Pretty



LoveMaegan.com








Nicole Richie Winter Kate slipdress



flickr LoveMaegan





Lately I've been not only collecting vintage slips I've been wearing them too. IDK...at first I thought "really" a slip as a dress or a blouse...what would my grandmother say. I'm definitely loving them, they're comfortable, and romatique. I've fallen in love with slips and... with
Love Maegan. She has an amazing sense of style, simple and chic. She also gives her readers easy DIY tips on trendy fashions. Above is a look at how she easily wears a navy blue lace trimmed half slip and turns it into a very pretty skirt paired with a tee, cardigan simple accessories...love that!


I may even venture my own line of simply, pretty vintage slip collection. Stay tuned!






Happy Friday mi amore!


Mrs.Robinson












2 comments: