Thursday, May 27, 2010

I know why the caged bird...sings.


Beautiful Birdcage Cluster

Beautiful Bridal Veil


Mix-Matched Wedding Chairs {Imagine several bird cages hanging from the trees}



Growing up I was what the kids call a "book worm" a compulsive reader. I would loose myself in the world of Walden, Thoreau, Angelou and which is what inspired this post.




Birdcage

Beautiful Birdcage veil {love this}


Vintage Birdcage Pictures, Images and Photos

It's lovely!

Merci
Ebony












2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Chani from Sucre & Cannelle. I have changed my blog name to Blanc & Caramel and the link to http://blancetcaramel.blogspot.com.

    Blogspot didn't change the follower link on your blog to my blog automatically, that means: You don't follow my blog anymore and I don't want to loose you as a follower and would like to kindly invite you to

    1. visit my new blog http://blancetcaramel.blogspot.com
    2. follow me. This works if you unsubscribe and subscribe again.

    Thank you!

    GIVE AWAY:
    I would like to thank you for your loyalty and give you the chance to win an adorable heart ornament from my shop. Please read more about it on my blog.

    I hope to see you soon again!

    Chani

    blancetcaramel (at) gmail.com
    www.blancetcaramel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Ebony,
    What a marvelous post and title. Lots of birdcages around Paris! Hope all is going well with the new boutique!
    Happy weekend,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete