Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My 6th Posted Picture...humm


Well I was tagged by Ruth of the fabulous "The Beautiful Life" Blog. I love her blog and I loved her 6th picture post. I've been blogging for several years on my Mrs. Robinson Cupcakes site but my Mahogany Maddison site is fairly new but I was up for the challenge any way. My 6th picture post is a picture of a book filled with, sex, murder, lying, cheating ooh you know the stuff that chick lit books are created for. It's a book written during the turn of the, 19th century and the intrigue keeps you wanting more and more. I heard it's gonna be made into a movie...humm wonder who the characters gonna be. The book was a fun read over the winter season to say the least,even more reviews since I first read it and...the reviews are mixed but I don't believe anyone who thinks this book is not a romance novel. I'm sorry not all romance novels should start off "in a land far, far away, include a knight in shining armor, and ends in Happily Ever After" there are books adults like to read that have...s.e.x, scandal and everything in between. It's gritty and fascinating in a twisted kind of way. Don't get me wrong I love a Cinderella story like the next gal. If your looking for a sexy yet gritty read this summer, I recommend.

1 comment:

  1. Always looking for a great read ~ and the cover of this one really draws me in!

    ReplyDelete