Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Years {New Ventures} Introdusing the "Makers" Dozen

Introducing The "Makers" Dozen

New Year New Ventures!!! Over the years I have learned and mastered the art of gift design and product developing as well as graphics design styling and displays and I've inspired women to become designer, crafters and even take there display design to a new level. I've been asked to style creative gift wrapping, host bridal showers, make custom centerpieces, bake cupcakes you name it...yes I've done it! Lol. I don't consider myself a "Jack of all trades" I consider my self a "Maker" of stylish gifts and design And this year I will be hosting fun crafting workshops called "The Makers Dozen" I'm planning my first Diva's Craft Night Out Feb. 9th. If you live in Southern California and looking for a fun night with no kiddies or hubbies then go to my website and see what the buzz is all about! Feel free to bring a friend and spread the word!! #craftdiva #diygifts #craftingnightout. For more info log on to www.ninafleurina.com click the Workshop, sign up and join the Fun!!!

                                             A "Sweet" Affair Valentine's Day Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment