Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Fab Feature: Beauty By Melina


FAB Feature: Melina Ruiz
Make-up Melina Ruiz
Photography by Gail Bowman
Apparel: No Rest For Bridget




Several months ago I was vending at a flea market event in Huntington Beach CA. A young woman came in giving me lots of compliments about my booth, the product packaging and the display... she continued to express how impressed she was with my space but not particularly with the event. I was delighted by her reviews and intrigued at the same time, by her attention to my every detail. She dropped words like Fred Segal and Neiman Marcus in the way she described my business representation. "I loved this girl!" "Who is she!" I thought. We exchanged phone numbers, and promised to meet soon, most people never do. Well to my surprise she made a special 60ml trip to my boutique that turned out to be memorable. Now we are friends! Melina Ruiz is a gem. She's a talented up and coming, sought after MUA out of Laguna Beach, CA. who's now a big Fan of Nina Fleurina and a very good friend. Today I am featuring Melina Ruiz of Reign of Beauty as my Fab Feature. Shown above is the latest apparel from
No Rest For Bridget Summer 2011 Lookbook, captured by the creative eye of Gail Bowman Photography. I've been saying for months this is the year for Women! Melina YOU ROCK!!!!

Love Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment