Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday on {RosieSunday}






























Last week I opened a new online shop on a site called SenseofFashion.com not only am I selling my vintage stuff that I have posted on Etsy but I'm also selling new H&M Jeans, Machine Jeans, Recycled and gently worn woman's apparel. I'm so excited, because I came across Jillian the beautiful and talented owner of RosieSunday a headband accessory designer that is fabulous. I instantly fell love her work...I think it's the prettiest I've seen in awhile. Soon I'll be wearing the lovely creations of Jillian's and selling her delicious hair accessories in my store. YUM!








Check out RosieSunday featuring the beautiful Kim Nelson model/actress or on Sense of Fashion NOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and bonne chance on your new adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love selling vintage and recycled apparel.

    ReplyDelete