Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fragrant Fleur Inspired by Irises Designs

The Fragrant Floral Designer

I was inspired to create this inspirational board by a bouquet described on Facebook by Irises Designs, floral company I follow who just happen to be owned by a dear friend of mine Ricardo Delgado.  As soon as I saw that gardenia was placed in the display I was like this bouquet must smell as beautiful as it looks. Well I can only imagine...

Gardenia {origin} China {meaning} hospitality, grace and secret love, the entire bouquet brought out gorgeous Spring colors of greens, pale pinks and creams, a soft femininity that could only mean one thing...somebody was getting married.

Thinking about all the  fragrances makes me want to create a perfume reminiscent of such splendor.

Spring is in the air...close your eyes and take a deep breath.

Love Nina

{source: Irises Design Facebook Page, Tumblr}

No comments:

Post a Comment