Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let's Party...Feurt'n w/Friday Spring Party

Come Party w/ Nina Fleurina

We're having a little Soiree and YOU'RE ALL INVITED!!!!!

Ok so the economy has the country in a slide down the wall slump...urgh {yeah I know}. It's like we're all sitting on the floor feeling desperate for a change.

I'm not saying that Nina Fleurina is the answer for our country's economic crisis but we can surely be a little pick me up one little luxury at a time.

Come Join me at my new shoppe Nina Fleurina for an evening full of fun and inspiration.
Get a sneak preview of our New Collection of Handmade Super Soft Bath and Body including our Fan Favorite Cocoa Butter Soap, Body Yogurt, Body Butter Soap, Double Bubble Milk Bath, Body Creame, Lingerie, Perfumes and More.
We're so excited to be introducing our "Personalities of Pretty"

Four new fragrances Coming Soon this Spring and you get a VIP Sneak Preview.

Hope to see you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment