Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Been a While Buuuttt....
















I Opened A New Shoppe this weekend and it's been such a blessed journey. I took a break from Mahogany Maddison and decided to jump in with both feet and open Nina Fleurina Boutique. It's a small Boho French Chic boutique filled with lots of personality nestled in the charming little town of Claremont Ca. It's heavenly, I will continue posting on Mahogany Maddison as well as my new blog http://www.ninafleurina.blogspot.com/. Please stop by and check it out.












More to come...
Love Ebony






2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady...was going through some old emails and ran across yours and decided to peep in over here. Hope all is well.

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lady,

    Everything is going great...I hope the same for you. I'm still a big fan. Love your style.

    Thanks for checking in...I'm hanging in there.
    I just opened a boutique so I've been working that out, trying to keep up with my blogs and FB and any other media I can use to boost visibility.
    It's good to hear from you, keep doing your thang
    Sincerely,
    Ebony

    ReplyDelete