Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Handmade Holiday


As an artisan and crafter I love making gifts. I think they're personable and thoughtful and should be given for every special occasion especially for the holidays. Here's a list of my favorite handmade gifts:


Food
Jam (yummy)

Cookies (double yumm)

Peppermint Bark (easy and delicious)

Scones with Handmade Tea (Sounds hard but is really easy)

Cupcakes(Of Course who doesn't like cupcakes)


Knits
Leg Warmers (my step mom makes the best legwarmers)

Scarves (I never have a shortage of scarves especially knitted ones)

Sweaters

Socks


Jewelry and Accessories
Hair pins embellished with vintage adornments

Altered Art Medallions

Headbands w/satin fabric bows



Personal Care
Beautifully Fragrant Lotions

Cremes

Perfumes and Candles


Check out a wonderful website and blog http://www.agiftwrappedlife.com/ for more tips on making your handmade gift item a present to remember.

Sincerely,
Ebony
{Maintaining my Fancii}



1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace, did you make it?
    jackie
    bliss farm antiques

    ReplyDelete