Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little shabby and little chic and a whole lotta chick lit!

I love chick literature, it's fun and whimsical and it's just so frivolous and fufu which reminds me of well "me". I also have a passion for fashion, shabby chic and a penchant for pin-up. I'm a hopeless romantic it stems from my childhood days or reading Julie Garwood and V.C. Andrews books as well as discovering Audrey Hepburn in my mid-twenties and falling in love with Marie Antoinette.

This blog is dedicated to my love of all things shabby chic, romantic, whimsical,, flirty, sassy and inspiring, with a few excerpts of my own book Mahogany Maddison about a 29yr old woman who owns a vintage/shabby chic boutique called Tattered & Torn, she's happy with her life choice but when it comes to romance she's tired of kissing too many frogs and not enough prince's, until she gets a letter from a secret admirer who begins an adventure that will keep you at the edge of your seat.

I'm actually writing two books simultaneously along with writing two blogs, managing two facebook pages, running my cupcake business and opening my Shabby Chic pop-up shop.
I hope you enjoy. Please leave comments, and feel free to follow me if you like what you see.

Sincerely
Ebony

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Thanks for the sweet post to my blog.
    Wish I had met you for sure. So, you are in Rancho too? Tell me more about your cupcake business.
    Talk soon,
    Lisa
    VintageBling4U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm exhausted just wondering how you accomplish all the above? A go-getter for sure, and I adore this way of living!

    Looking forward to following your journey...

    ReplyDelete